We have received our OFSTED Report in school and are delighted to be able to share it with parents and the wider communiy.
We are particularly pleased that the Inspector recognised the following strengths;
- The clear set of values based on our strong Catholic ethos which enable children to achieve well.
- The welcoming and inclusive community where everyone feels involved and valued.
- The children’s strongly positive attitudes to learning and good behaviour.
- The strength of the leadership including senior staff and governors.
- The positive attitude and high morale of the staff.
- The good progress of all children and especially those with English as an additional language.
- The achievement of the most able pupils in achieving the higher standards in reading, writing and maths in the KS2 SATS tests last year.
- Children feel safe and trust adults to take good care of them.
- The wide range of interesting opportunities for learning across a range of subjects.